Friday, August 29, 2008

My Hair........

today didn't turn out as the way i planned at all....
supposed to be in kl but ran into some complications....but i dun wanna talk about tt....makes me even more angry nie....
anyway, i have a weakness i wish i cud overcome
whenever i'm angry.....i tend to spend unnecessarily....
like today, i was filled wit anger....so i decided to cut my hair....dye it....
i swear if i had more time, i would have gotten a tattoo.....
maybe i just feel the need to spend n hopefully make my mind concentrate in smtg i might regret than to face the anger boiling inside of me.....
i have done this a couple of times
being very angry n not confronting my anger....instead spend on smtg i dun need
but today.....i' glad i did exactly tt....
i finally like my new hair cut.....!!! i think.....
maybe it hasn't sunk in yet....but we'll see how tomolo, whether i still like it....

1 comment:

Angelyn said...

why neverupdate wan leh.. aiyo... got put up the new hair pic a? i wanna see