Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wake me up, when September ends....

so.....wat have i been doing lately.....
quit my job a mth or so ago....started my classes for two weeks and then break for a week for raya
my course it's tougher than i had anticipate....mostly because i hate doing research.....but gotta change my mindset and just do it.....
had a bunch of assignments which i was just SO lazy to do.....but had no choice.....force myself to do it otherwise it will never get done....
two years course...time will fly by....in a blink.....one year will pass...and it is when i have to transfer to Stamford PJ.....happy to finally get out of the house and be independent....but at the same time...am afraid to....
another blink....and another year will pass....and before i know it.....it will be 2011......can't wait for it to end...so i can start working again...earning again....spending again....wahahaha.....
but...i'm thinking way too far ahead....gotta get thru this sem first.....3 mths to december....3 mths to 2010.......damn....time flies!!!

No comments: