Wednesday, July 29, 2009

choices -> romantic novel -> time

there are so many things i wanna do in life

things i can only dream about doing but no guts to do it

nevertheless, i wanna know that i have an option whether or not to do it

it's good to know that you can still decide whether to take that plunge or hold back

good to know you can choose

just read my third "romance novel"

i didn't like reading before but this book that caught my attention: Lisa Kleypas' Sugar Daddy

my very first novel that i finished reading

took a long time to read it at first because it was "slow moving" in the beginning

but manage to speed up when some parts got interesing

so fast that right after i finished it, i went to get my 2nd book from the same author also titled Blue Eyed Devil

finished that book in a flash...sort of.

my third book, i decided to try some other author, Emily Griffin's Love The One Your With

her's is not as intense so i fell in and out of love of the story

but in the end, i love her story even more and wished it didn't have to end

lesson learn, don't judge the book till you have read the whole thing!!!! =)

patience in her heroin, Ellen, anger, feeling lost, not enough closure, lucky, determine, etc

reading her book really makes me envy Ellen

her life, her choices, the love she has, the love her husband has for her

i longed for someone to love and some who loves me...as much as Ellen's character

the good and the bad that comes with it

damn....love story has so much effect on me.....

yes of course. it's not a real....but that doesn't mean it can't/doesn't happen

finding your true love and all

"sacrificing" your marriage to get the long awaited closure from your ex

just to learn you have indeed make the right decision

OMG, i think i can write the whole summary here if i had time...but i'm not going to

i am definitely buying the latest one from Lisa Kleypas, Smooth Talking Stranger

and maybe find another one from Emily Griffin too

and maybe find another author to love, maybe 2 or 3 or 4

yikes....didn't know i'd enjoy reading....maybe it's giving me to keep some dreams alive

or just the plain feeling of filling the void and boredom in my life

but damn, reading is expensive!!

anyway....it brings me to my next point...i think

i like writing all these stuff....especially if i'm bored

this is ONE of the things i wanna do in life...to write...whatever is it that i want

i wrote a story once....half way done....wait..not even half way....just a few pages

have no time to continue ever since i started working

but time is something i have to find

maybe cos i keep reading and try correcting my own mistakes, grammer, spelling, etc

until i get bored and son't know how to continue

but i have to do this, i have to finish my so-called novel

one thing i learn from my bro, finish what you started whether u like it or not

although, i;m not sure he sticks to it, but i'm hoping he does....and maybe, so will i

so i am going to find time for my passion once i start college again

it'll be as boring as the last time....but i can endure another 2 years

i promise i'd make the most of it this time

graduating again and have my family there with me this time around

as for the rest of the things i wanna do in life, i know i can do it

i just have to make time, either for work, studies, relaxing, exercise or fun

gotta have faith that i can achieve whatever goals i set for myself

and not by what others set for me!

3 comments:

rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rae said...

glad u're getting into the reading habit. i definitely wanna see what your first novel is all about? can i peek?

Stefie Kim said...

good one! go ahead with ur dreams and stay on it...and next time...please let us go jonker all 3 without fail n me being well...hehe=)