Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Light!!

as I stare through the glass
there is a light
a light that brightens up my day
a light that really makes me laugh
one who makes me smile.

there is a life
that had gave me hope
showed me how to enjoy life
to take it easy
to just have fun.

though I feel like the light is hiding some darkness
I can never put any blame on it
every light has its darkness.

as I stare through that glass
that life has moved on
but I will learn to cope
learn to fill this void eventually
learn to live without that feeling
of just having someone to talk to
someone to disturb, someone to flirt
someone to share our thoughts, heartache and laughter.

as I look through that glass
all I have now are memories
all so very sweet
never once was it bitter.

as I look through that glass
now there's just darkness
no one to smile at me
no one to wink at me
no one trying to take a peek at me
no one to care for me.

through that glass.....you showed me fun
you showed me life
I should have never get too close too that light
because now I miss it
I really wish that this day would never come
I hate you for coming....I hate you for leaving
through that glass......my light.....my friend!

"thank you for everything and
best wishes for you and your family! :)"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey i didnt knoe that u can write that creatively...anyway i think its really sweet n nice....wish i can write or express myself that well...nway tc...nice one.