Thursday, April 9, 2009

23 yrs 2 mths = 278 mths = 8460 days

finally went out for lunch after 2 or 3 weeks of eating bread in the office
not that i don't wanna eat, just so damn lazy to get my butt out the office to ta-pau solid food
so, my colleague ajak to go to dataran, and we ate US pizza
i think we ordered a personal set, which shud consist of 4 slices of pizza
but it came in a regular set, double than what we ordered
1st time eating 4 slices of pizza......my limit is usually 2, max 3 slices
so bloated after that...felt like vomiting...cos so jelak
after that, went to daiso, a japanesse chain store....where every item costs RM5
which is cheap for some items.....but so bloody expensive for certain items such as a simple comb....ridiculous

earlier in the morning, got the guts to ask permission from my boss
though it took me 15 minutes to calm myself and gather my words
asking whether i can go home a lil early tomorrow to attend the good friday mass
he said no problem.....thank goodness.....
so yea....will leaving work at 3.45pm......yahoooooooo.......
but it will be a long tiring day, going to mass right after work, might be attending the procession
haiz haiz haiz......

anyway, i can't wait for next wednesday, am finally going up to kl by myself....
gonna do some damages to my bank account by doing some hardcore shopping....
we will see how far i'll go once in kl.....^-^

oooh...just realised...........i'm exactly 23 yrs and 2 mths old......crap! tt's not a good thing....
wait....23 yrs and 2 mths young!!!
23 yrs 2 mths = 278 mths = 8460 days.....and counting!!

No comments: