Monday, June 15, 2009

monday blues!?

i've becoming more and more careless lately.
yesterday, left a very beautiful imprint of the iron on my one and only working skirt.
if only you have seen my skirt, you would say i had such a magical touch, of burning that damn skirt!!
my poor poor skirt....i'm gonna miss u!!!
also, clumsy clumsy me.....accidentally let go of the stand fan's plug, fell down and broke into half.
the latch of the shared bathroom, it was on the verge of breaking.
unfortunately, i was the unlucky one who broke it.
i'll blame it on sleep deprivation!

the past whole week, been feeling sleepy at work.
it's not like i didn't get enough sleep. 6 to 8 hours of sleep should be sufficient.
but my body doesn't think so and it feels like shutting down.
i would be glad if i just get to lie on the floor right there in office and sleep.
wouldn't care about the dirty floor or my superior but i can't.
i guess i do care about my superior but not about the dirty floor.
right now at home, i wanna sleep but am still here blogging for no apparent reason.
actually just browsing though emails before i drag myself to bed.
even though my bedroom is less than 10 steps away, i can't find the strength in me to carry myself up to slum myself on my bed.
ah...that sounds so nice.

i think i need to start exercising to build my stamina so i don't feel weak all the time.
need to exercise to gain strength, to be healthy.
feel like quitting my job a month earlier in july and have the whole of august to exercise before my classes begin in september.
cos i'm afraid that i'll be all sleepy in class, yawning away while lecture is going on.
quitting a month earlier would mean i will have a full month to build up some stamina.
but i think i'll be so exhausted on the first week or so.
cos it's been AWHILE since i exercise
i'm becoming a veggie already, seriously......flabby arms, flabby thighs...haiz
need to turn those fats into muscle!!!

i think i'll have to complain now though...
lets see.......what sports or form of exercise can i take up?
roller blading - damn my rollers spoil already...tsk tsk
bowling - kinda waste of money unless i have a bowling alley in my hse...can turn to wii though...but i don't own one =(
sit-ups - wahahaaha....more to just sleep on the floor only la...
push-ups - barely get thru 1
skipping rope - hmm.....sounds fun...and childish but who cares.....i sure hope i can manage this
netball - my favourite...but no tournament or anything....glad i still can shoot perfectly but just no stamina to run the entire court like i did in my glorious days......wahahaha....why am i laughing? tsk tsk..... -.-'''
walking - totally achievable...cos everyday also do mar....
rock climbing - where's the rock? where's the mountain? gimme one and i'll climb it!
pole dancing - i hear it's a great way to get in shape!!
dances - i'm too stift...wish i was more mellow...maybe i can do robotic dance...haiz
jogging - will 'pancit' in the 1st 5 minutes....okay, give myself a little credit, maybe 10 minutes
swimming - it's been ages since i've been in a pool.....leg muscle sure cramp.....won't be able to hold my breath as much as when i was a kid
cycling - butt will be tortured

to be realistic i think i'm gonna choose jogging, swimming and cycling and skipping rope.
but it all depends whether i can handle anymore pressure from work in this 2 months plus,
because i do want to work till the 1st week of september so that i can still earn something.
but if i can't, well, i'll work for another 1 month plus and allocate the month of august to build some stamina.
august baby, here i come!!

No comments: